Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to SQUARE ONE!!!!



A few years ago if anyone asked me if I'd like to go back in time........ i would have said "yes".........Didn't realise that's where i would find myself.......

2 years have passed since June 2006 and yet i find myself in the same place. The people around me have changed and so has the set but the script remains untouched, unchanged. I'm not sure i can approach it with the same zest and enthusiasm as before. I scan the crowds for a glimpse of familiarity in the swarms of human specimens but with no luck. All this seems familiar and yet i feel alien to it all. While my peers look on with novelty i tend to smirk at their innocence.... 'Been there done that,' is the kind of attitude i have towards it all.

The optimist in me still battles its way to the surface.........makes me believe that there must be a reason for my unforgivable fate. Maybe i needed a speed breaker. Just maybe i needed a wake up call......it could be anything.......

The best step i have taken right now is the one of accepting my past but living my present with caution and the knowledge that life doesn't always work the way we plan it. My eyes are wide open now and i accept the greater force in whose hands we are mere puppets. But then again if Pinocchio could venture towards freedom and realisation then so can i......... just wait and watch.

No comments:

The sunset is just the beginning!!!

The sunset is just the beginning!!!
pErSpEcTIVE!!!!

Photography Wonders!!!!

Photography Wonders!!!!
Strawberry kisss....