Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I DUN WANNA GROW UP!!!


I had just got back and as i went to keep my shoes on the shoe stand, something interesting caught my eye. I was like Mum look your Kolahpuris are fighting with your Stiletto's. It might be a status war and it seems like the KOLHAZ are winning. Mum just laughed and said, "Keep me updated on the fight. Hope they don't tear out each others eyes or else they are going to be of no use to me." My aunt who was a silent spectator to all the drama up to this point sarcastically said, "When will this girl grow up. Seems like a part of her childhood ignorance is still trapped in her soul. Its going to ruin her." Even though I'm quite sure she meant to insult me it almost felt like my ears were graced with one of the best compliments in a long time. I was quite fascinated to know that time hadn't been able to whither the "imaginative awe factor" that governed my childhood moments. Why are we all in a critical hurry to grow up? What is growing up all about? Does it mean shedding all the good aspects like awe, innocence, imagination, creativity, a "i don't care whether others are judging me attitude", the freedom to express our feelings, react to our surroundings etc. If we willingly let go of the best things in our life then what we call life is it really LIFE? I don't mind being labeled as childish, kiddish, etc if it means my creative soul is still alive and ticking. I proudly claim, "I Don't Want to Grow Up!!!" I just want to be "me" and live my life which is a partnership of dreams and reality. Would i ask for a better deal? No ways.

No comments:

The sunset is just the beginning!!!

The sunset is just the beginning!!!
pErSpEcTIVE!!!!

Photography Wonders!!!!

Photography Wonders!!!!
Strawberry kisss....