Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Familiar Strangers!!!!


I sat on the flight of stairs leading to the fifth floor, exhausted. All around i seen nothing or no one i knew. But i was satisfied i had just joined some worthwhile cause, at least now i had some purpose in this so called educational building. I looked around at the scattered human beings busy in their own little world doing their defined jobs. I felt pairs of curious eyes on me. I can't sit just like that surrounded by so many interesting people just waiting to be discovered.............

So i opened my secret ice breaker.............my mouth of course and within the next half an hour i had a few people around me. We were talking and laughing...............

Time flew past us and soon it was time to depart.......so much had changed in just two hours.............here i was all set to march towards home with friends who were strangers just 2 hours ago............yet it seemed like i had known them all my life...........i wondered how could 5 strangers come together just to discover they shared such a strong bonding with each other.......what is it that attracts us to each other, keeps us connected, keeps us wanting more time spent.........i wouldn't know and i don't quite care...........All i know is that i have discovered "soul friends" at least that's the term i use..............or should i say "familiar strangers".

Love the way they have just plonked themselves into my life and that's like the best thing that could happen to me.

No comments:

The sunset is just the beginning!!!

The sunset is just the beginning!!!
pErSpEcTIVE!!!!

Photography Wonders!!!!

Photography Wonders!!!!
Strawberry kisss....